Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 41 articles for you:
- Advice on laying babies on their backs or tummies Time on their tummy and back is good for your baby's general development and mobility.
- Advice on your toddlers TV and computer habits Should you let your child spend time in front of a TV or computer screen? Here are some points to consider.
- How action rhymes and songs help children learn Action rhymes may just seem like simple fun to us, but they really can help children learn.
- Fun physical activities for kids Lots of ideas for building fun physical activity into everyday family life.
- How toddlers learn through repetition Babies and toddlers thrive on repetition - it's how they learn new information.