Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 48 articles for you:
- Making up stories with toddlers Encouraging children to make up their own stories can really improve their vocabulary and confidence.
- How to work with schools Schools and nurseries have a duty not to discriminate against children with disabilities.
- Learning to write 'Mark making' is the start of a journey towards being able to write.
- Why babies put things in their mouth Young babies learn use their hands and mouth to explore the world around them.
- Conversations with your baby Have fun communicating with your baby. They'll love interacting with you right from the newborn stage.
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
- Budding artists Help your child develop their artistic skills by giving them lots of opportunities to stimulate their creativity.
- Talking to your baby Babies are communicating with us from the moment they are born.
- Baby activities Tops tips for simple and fun play activities you do with a young baby.
- A book at bedtime The benefits to your child of sharing a book at bedtime are numerous.
- How action rhymes and songs help children learn Action rhymes may just seem like simple fun to us, but they really can help children learn.
- How toddlers learn through repetition Babies and toddlers thrive on repetition - it's how they learn new information.