Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 67 articles for you:
- Your toddler: play and his senses Support your toddler's learning by encouraging play that develops sensory awareness.
- Toddlers and imaginative play Play is essential for your toddler, and a crucial part of their learning.
- Play with your baby using a treasure basket Your baby can enjoy learning while playing with a collection of easy-to-find items.
- What is phonics? Phonics is a way of decoding written letters and spoken sounds.
- Toddler sleep Top tips and advice so that you and your toddler both get a good night's sleep.
- Telling stories to children Reading stories out loud to your toddler really encourages your child's listening skills.
- Toddlers learn by helping Most toddlers love to be close to you and to be involved in everything you do.
- Socks come in matching pairs! Toddlers love to help - and they also enjoy solving simple puzzles too.
- Have fun taking photos Make the most of events and outings, with some great-value, photo fun.
- Show and tell with your baby How showing and telling your little one things can develop your baby's reasoning skills.
- Schemas: play and your toddler Developmental psychologists call certain sets of play behaviours 'schemas'.
- Potty training for toddlers Knowing when your child is ready for toilet training - and some top tips for success.
- Preparing your child for a new sibling The arrival of a new sibling can be a tricky time for an older child.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- Paint, draw, make...create! Enhance your child's creativity by getting the glue stick and paints out.
- Learning to write 'Mark making' is the start of a journey towards being able to write.
- Helping toddlers to be independent Your toddler will want to be independent - but still requires the right amount of support from you.
- Gardening for children Your toddler can have fun gardening while learning about the world around them.