Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 42 articles for you:
- Kids understanding family trees Help your child understand relationships by creating a family tree.
- Helping kids understand emotions and feelings Help your child to be better able to express their own needs and feelings.
- Challenging behaviour in young children Dealing with a child's difficult behaviour can be quite worrying at times.
- Baby sleep problems and solutions Most parents will have a sleep issue with their child at some stage.
- Advice on your toddlers TV and computer habits Should you let your child spend time in front of a TV or computer screen? Here are some points to consider.
- Fun physical activities for kids Lots of ideas for building fun physical activity into everyday family life.