Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 65 articles for you:
- Young children and technology at home Striking a balance is the key when it comes to the amount of time your child spends in front of a TV or computer screen.
- Make time for family mealtimes We all lead busy lives but it’s important to make healthy regular meals a normal part of family life.
- Your toddler: play and his senses Support your toddler's learning by encouraging play that develops sensory awareness.
- Toddlers and imaginative play Play is essential for your toddler, and a crucial part of their learning.
- Play with your baby using a treasure basket Your baby can enjoy learning while playing with a collection of easy-to-find items.
- Toddler sleep Top tips and advice so that you and your toddler both get a good night's sleep.
- Sports for children with disabilities Everyone can enjoy the benefits of sport and activity - including disabled people.
- Telling stories to children Reading stories out loud to your toddler really encourages your child's listening skills.
- Toddlers learn by helping Most toddlers love to be close to you and to be involved in everything you do.
- Socks come in matching pairs! Toddlers love to help - and they also enjoy solving simple puzzles too.
- Have fun taking photos Make the most of events and outings, with some great-value, photo fun.
- Schemas: play and your toddler Developmental psychologists call certain sets of play behaviours 'schemas'.
- Potty training for toddlers Knowing when your child is ready for toilet training - and some top tips for success.
- Picnic time Top tips and advice for making a picnic with a toddler a healthy and fun affair.
- Preparing your child for a new sibling The arrival of a new sibling can be a tricky time for an older child.
- Making up stories with toddlers Encouraging children to make up their own stories can really improve their vocabulary and confidence.
- Paint, draw, make...create! Enhance your child's creativity by getting the glue stick and paints out.
- Learning to write 'Mark making' is the start of a journey towards being able to write.