Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 26 articles for you:
- CBeebies Switch Games CBeebies has a range of games which are 'switch' compatible.
- Help with taking a break for disabled children and their families. Short breaks are a really effective way of improving quality of life for disabled children and their families.
- Should you tell the school about your child's disability? Disclosing a disability can be hard, but but it can be of enormous benefit to your child.
- The Equality Act and disabled children in school or nursery The Equality Act - what this means for children with disabilities in school or nursery.
- How to work with schools Schools and nurseries have a duty not to discriminate against children with disabilities.
- Looking after the grown-up too When your child has additional needs it is important to find time for yourself.
- Financial help for families with disabled children Parents of children with a disability are entitled to a number of benefits.
- Choosing childcare for a disabled child Choosing the right childcare can be challenging if your child has a disability.