Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 23 articles for you:
- Learning to write 'Mark making' is the start of a journey towards being able to write.
- Budding artists Help your child develop their artistic skills by giving them lots of opportunities to stimulate their creativity.
- Talking to your baby Babies are communicating with us from the moment they are born.
- Learning to read: why are books and stories important? Reading with your child gives them a love of stories and books that will stay with them for life.
- How toddlers learn through repetition Babies and toddlers thrive on repetition - it's how they learn new information.