Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 40 articles for you:
- Keeping boredom at bay Cheap and easy things to keep your child busy when you have tried all the usual activities and run out of ideas.
- Get Moving It’s good for children to relax and unwind after a long day at school, but it's also good for them to get active too!
- The Tasting Game - getting toddlers to try new foods Encourage your child to try new types of food by making the process fun.
- Helping children develop coordination skills Lots of ideas to help children develop their movement and coordination skills.
- Make time for family mealtimes We all lead busy lives but it’s important to make healthy regular meals a normal part of family life.
- Toddler sleep Top tips and advice so that you and your toddler both get a good night's sleep.
- Tummy time for babies Give your baby some tummy time - it helps them see their surroundings from a different perspective and promotes physical development.
- Sports for children with disabilities Everyone can enjoy the benefits of sport and activity - including disabled people.
- Toddlers learn by helping Most toddlers love to be close to you and to be involved in everything you do.
- The Equality Act and disabled children in school or nursery The Equality Act - what this means for children with disabilities in school or nursery.
- CBeebies for 5-6 year olds As children reach school age they begin to spread their wings and want more independence.
- How to work with schools Schools and nurseries have a duty not to discriminate against children with disabilities.
- Happy family mealtimes Top tips for making mealtimes with fussy young eaters fun, heathy and less stressful.
- Gardening for children Your toddler can have fun gardening while learning about the world around them.
- Why babies put things in their mouth Young babies learn use their hands and mouth to explore the world around them.
- Baby sleep problems and solutions Most parents will have a sleep issue with their child at some stage.
- Baby activities Tops tips for simple and fun play activities you do with a young baby.
- Advice on laying babies on their backs or tummies Time on their tummy and back is good for your baby's general development and mobility.