Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 43 articles for you:
- Toddler sleep Top tips and advice so that you and your toddler both get a good night's sleep.
- Toddlers learn by helping Most toddlers love to be close to you and to be involved in everything you do.
- Should you tell the school about your child's disability? Disclosing a disability can be hard, but but it can be of enormous benefit to your child.
- Socks come in matching pairs! Toddlers love to help - and they also enjoy solving simple puzzles too.
- The Equality Act and disabled children in school or nursery The Equality Act - what this means for children with disabilities in school or nursery.
- Schemas: play and your toddler Developmental psychologists call certain sets of play behaviours 'schemas'.
- Potty training for toddlers Knowing when your child is ready for toilet training - and some top tips for success.
- Parents as partners Parents and teachers working together can really extend a child's development.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- CBeebies for 5-6 year olds As children reach school age they begin to spread their wings and want more independence.
- How to work with schools Schools and nurseries have a duty not to discriminate against children with disabilities.
- Happy family mealtimes Top tips for making mealtimes with fussy young eaters fun, heathy and less stressful.
- Kids understanding family trees Help your child understand relationships by creating a family tree.
- Why babies put things in their mouth Young babies learn use their hands and mouth to explore the world around them.
- Helping kids understand emotions and feelings Help your child to be better able to express their own needs and feelings.
- Choosing childcare for a disabled child Choosing the right childcare can be challenging if your child has a disability.
- Challenging behaviour in young children Dealing with a child's difficult behaviour can be quite worrying at times.
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (43)
- Game (0)