Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 33 articles for you:
- Toddlers learn by helping Most toddlers love to be close to you and to be involved in everything you do.
- Socks come in matching pairs! Toddlers love to help - and they also enjoy solving simple puzzles too.
- Have fun taking photos Make the most of events and outings, with some great-value, photo fun.
- Schemas: play and your toddler Developmental psychologists call certain sets of play behaviours 'schemas'.
- Potty training for toddlers Knowing when your child is ready for toilet training - and some top tips for success.
- Preparing your child for a new sibling The arrival of a new sibling can be a tricky time for an older child.
- Paint, draw, make...create! Enhance your child's creativity by getting the glue stick and paints out.
- Learning to write 'Mark making' is the start of a journey towards being able to write.
- Gardening for children Your toddler can have fun gardening while learning about the world around them.
- Cooking and baking with kids Have some culinary fun with your toddler - it will teach them lots of new skills.
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
- Budding artists Help your child develop their artistic skills by giving them lots of opportunities to stimulate their creativity.
- Ideas for inexpensive and free activities for kids Great things to do at little cost that will keep toddlers happy for hours.
- Teaching kids to care for animals Learning to care for animals provides an invaluable experience for your child.
- Learning to read: why are books and stories important? Reading with your child gives them a love of stories and books that will stay with them for life.