Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 25 articles for you:
- Have fun taking photos Make the most of events and outings, with some great-value, photo fun.
- Preparing your child for a new sibling The arrival of a new sibling can be a tricky time for an older child.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- Paint, draw, make...create! Enhance your child's creativity by getting the glue stick and paints out.
- Learning to write 'Mark making' is the start of a journey towards being able to write.
- Teaching kids to care for animals Learning to care for animals provides an invaluable experience for your child.
- Learning to read: why are books and stories important? Reading with your child gives them a love of stories and books that will stay with them for life.