Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 30 articles for you:
- The benefits of having a routine for your baby Adopting a gentle routine may help you to structure and plan your day - and feel more in control.
- Conversations with your baby Have fun communicating with your baby. They'll love interacting with you right from the newborn stage.
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
- Talking to your baby Babies are communicating with us from the moment they are born.
- Baby sleep problems and solutions Most parents will have a sleep issue with their child at some stage.
- Baby activities Tops tips for simple and fun play activities you do with a young baby.
- Baby crawling and walking Your child may crawl on all fours, roll sideways or bum shuffle! Whatever they do, it's getting mobile that's important.
- Advice on laying babies on their backs or tummies Time on their tummy and back is good for your baby's general development and mobility.
- Advice on your toddlers TV and computer habits Should you let your child spend time in front of a TV or computer screen? Here are some points to consider.
- A book at bedtime The benefits to your child of sharing a book at bedtime are numerous.
- How action rhymes and songs help children learn Action rhymes may just seem like simple fun to us, but they really can help children learn.
- How toddlers learn through repetition Babies and toddlers thrive on repetition - it's how they learn new information.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (1)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)