Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 176 articles for you:
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
- Budding artists Help your child develop their artistic skills by giving them lots of opportunities to stimulate their creativity.
- Talking to your baby Babies are communicating with us from the moment they are born.
- Baby sleep problems and solutions Most parents will have a sleep issue with their child at some stage.
- Baby activities Tops tips for simple and fun play activities you do with a young baby.
- Baby crawling and walking Your child may crawl on all fours, roll sideways or bum shuffle! Whatever they do, it's getting mobile that's important.
- Advice on laying babies on their backs or tummies Time on their tummy and back is good for your baby's general development and mobility.
- Advice on your toddlers TV and computer habits Should you let your child spend time in front of a TV or computer screen? Here are some points to consider.
- Ideas for inexpensive and free activities for kids Great things to do at little cost that will keep toddlers happy for hours.
- How action rhymes and songs help children learn Action rhymes may just seem like simple fun to us, but they really can help children learn.
- Teaching kids to care for animals Learning to care for animals provides an invaluable experience for your child.
- Learning to read: why are books and stories important? Reading with your child gives them a love of stories and books that will stay with them for life.
- Fun physical activities for kids Lots of ideas for building fun physical activity into everyday family life.
- How toddlers learn through repetition Babies and toddlers thrive on repetition - it's how they learn new information.