Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 13 articles for you:
- Meet The Pups If you’re considering getting a puppy, make sure to take a look at some advice from Dr Scott Miller.
- CBeebies Storytime App The CBeebies Storytime app is a brand new app designed to help children and grown-ups enjoy stories together.
- Why should children play outside? Outdoor play improves children's cognitive development as well as making them fitter and healthier
- CBeebies Playtime App updates CBeebies Playtime is a fun and educational app for kids and all fans of CBeebies.
- Help your children learn a new language Learning other languages can have many benefits for young children.
- Our learning areas - Reading & Writing Help your child learn to read and write
- Our learning areas - Communicating Help your child learn to talk
- Our learning areas - Maths & puzzles Maths and Puzzles is all about looking at patterns and colours, understanding numbers and shapes as well as comparing measurements. It’s much more than just adding up and taking away.
- Our learning areas - Understanding the world Understanding the world is all about a child’s knowledge and understanding of their world.
- Tree Fu Tom: Behind The Spells Watch this behind the scenes film about how the spells are designed to help children develop crucial movement skills.
- Internet use and safety Follow some simple safety tips to help your kids to be safe on the Internet
- Young children and technology at home Striking a balance is the key when it comes to the amount of time your child spends in front of a TV or computer screen.
- What is Makaton? CBeebies Grown-ups - Makaton uses signs, symbols and speech to help children and adults communicate.