Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 17 articles for you:
- Mr Bloom & Friends’ Big Day Out CBeebies will be taking to the road with an exciting free event.
- Our learning areas - Maths & puzzles Maths and Puzzles is all about looking at patterns and colours, understanding numbers and shapes as well as comparing measurements. It’s much more than just adding up and taking away.
- Pre-school maths Help your child become more familiar and confident with maths by exposing them to real-life examples of maths skills as you go about your daily routine.
- Look who’s counting! Learning to recognise numbers and count can be great fun for toddlers. Here are some tips for helping them along...
- Helping children learn about shapes and patterns Lots of fun and creative ways to introduce the concept of shape and pattern to young children.
- 1, 2, 3... and away we go with numbers Simple and fun ways to help your child develop their number recognition skills.
- Cooking and baking with kids Cooking with children can be fun and teaches them about numbers, weights, ingredients, new tastes and healthy eating.
- Learning about colours with kids How grown-ups can help children begin to identify and name colours.
- Helping children with numbers and maths Ideas for supporting and encouraging your child's learning at home.
- Toddlers learn by helping Most toddlers love to be close to you and to be involved in everything you do.
- Socks come in matching pairs! Toddlers love to help - and they also enjoy solving simple puzzles too.
- The Equality Act and disabled children in school or nursery The Equality Act - what this means for children with disabilities in school or nursery.
- CBeebies for 5-6 year olds As children reach school age they begin to spread their wings and want more independence.
- How to work with schools Schools and nurseries have a duty not to discriminate against children with disabilities.
- Maths revision for parents Show your child how exciting and useful numbers and counting can be.
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
- How toddlers learn through repetition Babies and toddlers thrive on repetition - it's how they learn new information.