Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 48 articles for you:
- Being a friend: Your child's social skills How children learn to deal with difference and resolve conflict will come from the example the adults around them set
- Help your children learn a new language Learning other languages can have many benefits for young children.
- Benefits of CBeebies Radio CBeebies Radio can help enhance vital listening and communication skills in your child.
- Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button.
- Our learning areas - Communicating Communicating is all about conveying information through listening, speaking, describing and using pictures, words and expression.
- Tree Fu Tom: Behind The Spells Watch this behind the scenes film about how the spells are designed to help children develop crucial movement skills.
- Helping children develop movement skills with Tree Fu Tom The spells in Tree Fu Tom have all been designed to help with the development of foundation movement skills.
- Helping your child get ready for school with Tree Fu Tom Tree Fu Tom online has been designed to encourage children of all abilities to develop the skills that are essential for classroom learning.
- Playing CBeebies Webcam Games Support with using webcam games.
- How Tree Fu Tom Can Help Children With Dyspraxia Dyspraxia is a specific learning difficulty which affects particular aspects of development.
- Phonics: The inspiration behind Alphablocks The show's creator discusses how Alphablocks and its twenty-six colourful characters sprung out of modern phonics techniques.
- Techno-savvy toddlers Technology is all around us – mobile phones, computers, CCTV cameras, interactive toys and games – but should we really encourage young children to ‘play’ with technology?
- Toddlers with lots of questions One of the joys of young children is that they always want to know more!
- The benefits of teaching ICT to autistic children ICT is a great learning tool for children with autism and related communication disorders.
- The benefits of using Makaton signing Using Makaton signing can boost a child’s confidence and communication skills - and encourage them to express themselves creatively.
- Making time for books at home Your child may be starting to learn to read on their own at school, but it’s still important to continue enjoying books together at home.
- Kids love rhymes and rhyming Singing and chanting rhymes with your toddler can have a dramatic impact on their development - especially their early literacy and language skills.
- The benefits of reading to your baby Enjoying stories with your baby is a great learning experience and it has many positive effects on your child’s development.