Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 11 articles for you:
- CBeebies Playtime App updates CBeebies Playtime is a fun and educational app for kids and all fans of CBeebies.
- CBeebies Mobile Take CBeebies with you when On the Go with our first ever Mobile site!
- What is CBeebies Radio? Watch Cerrie and Alex tell you all about CBeebies Radio.
- Radio Podcast Help Help for CBeebies Grown-ups with the radio podcast. How to subscribe, download and make the most of CBeebies Radio!
- Tree Fu Tom: Behind The Spells Watch this behind the scenes film about how the spells are designed to help children develop crucial movement skills.
- Internet use and safety Follow some simple safety tips to help your kids to be safe on the Internet
- Techno-savvy toddlers Technology is all around us – mobile phones, computers, CCTV cameras, interactive toys and games – but should we really encourage young children to ‘play’ with technology?
- The benefits of teaching ICT to autistic children ICT is a great learning tool for children with autism and related communication disorders.
- Young children and technology at home Striking a balance is the key when it comes to the amount of time your child spends in front of a TV or computer screen.
- CBeebies Switch Games CBeebies has a range of games which are 'switch' compatible.
- Advice on your toddlers TV and computer habits Should you let your child spend time in front of a TV or computer screen? Here are some points to consider.