Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 66 articles for you:
- The Alphablocks guide to: Phonics Phonics is explained with the help of the Alphablocks.
- Help your children learn a new language Learning other languages can have many benefits for young children.
- Benefits of CBeebies Radio CBeebies Radio can help enhance vital listening and communication skills in your child.
- Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button.
- Tree Fu Tom: Behind The Spells Watch this behind the scenes film about how the spells are designed to help children develop crucial movement skills.
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- How Tree Fu Tom Can Help Children With Dyspraxia Dyspraxia is a specific learning difficulty which affects particular aspects of development.
- Toddlers with lots of questions One of the joys of young children is that they always want to know more!
- Pre-school maths Help your child become more familiar and confident with maths by exposing them to real-life examples of maths skills as you go about your daily routine.
- The benefits of teaching ICT to autistic children ICT is a great learning tool for children with autism and related communication disorders.
- Using musical instruments in creative play Creative play that involves listening to and making music together can help your child’s learning and development.
- Sensory fun for pre-school children Sight, sound, taste, touch and smell – how you can help your pre-schooler make sense of the world around them
- The benefits of using Makaton signing Using Makaton signing can boost a child’s confidence and communication skills - and encourage them to express themselves creatively.
- Kids love rhymes and rhyming Singing and chanting rhymes with your toddler can have a dramatic impact on their development - especially their early literacy and language skills.
- Making time for books at home Your child may be starting to learn to read on their own at school, but it’s still important to continue enjoying books together at home.
- Let’s get planting! Whether it’s planting seeds in a pot or tending flowers or vegetables in a garden, growing things is a wonderful, hands-on learning experience for pre-school children.
- Look who’s counting! Learning to recognise numbers and count can be great fun for toddlers. Here are some tips for helping them along...
- Alphabet fun and games There are lots of fun and creative ways to help your child learn the names and sounds of the letters in the alphabet.