Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 16 articles for you:
- The Alphablocks guide to: Phonics Phonics is explained with the help of the Alphablocks.
- Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button.
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- How Tree Fu Tom Can Help Children With Dyspraxia Dyspraxia is a specific learning difficulty which affects particular aspects of development.
- The benefits of teaching ICT to autistic children ICT is a great learning tool for children with autism and related communication disorders.
- Making time for books at home Your child may be starting to learn to read on their own at school, but it’s still important to continue enjoying books together at home.
- Alphabet fun and games There are lots of fun and creative ways to help your child learn the names and sounds of the letters in the alphabet.
- Starting to write It is a magical moment when your child first starts to mark make or write.
- Helping children with numbers and maths Ideas for supporting and encouraging your child's learning at home.
- What is phonics? Phonics is a way of decoding written letters and spoken sounds.
- Telling stories to children Reading stories out loud to your toddler really encourages your child's listening skills.
- Toddlers learn by helping Most toddlers love to be close to you and to be involved in everything you do.
- Learning to write 'Mark making' is the start of a journey towards being able to write.
- Budding artists Help your child develop their artistic skills by giving them lots of opportunities to stimulate their creativity.
- Talking to your baby Babies are communicating with us from the moment they are born.
- Learning to read: why are books and stories important? Reading with your child gives them a love of stories and books that will stay with them for life.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (16)
- Game (0)