Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 22 articles for you:
- Sid and CBeebies Little Swimmers Make a Big Splash Double Olympic Champion Rebecca Adlington joins Sid and the Splashtime gang some swimming tips.
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- Bed wetting It can be stressful for both parent and child – but with patience and support, your child will usually become dry in their own time.
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Understanding and helping 'fussy eaters' Why children become fussy or picky eaters in their second year - and how you can make foods more familiar and more easily accepted.
- Portion sizes for kids The impact of portion size on children’s eating behaviour – and the best plan of action to take as a parent or carer.
- Weaning: starting your baby on solids Advice on suitable weaning foods to encourage long-term acceptance of healthy foods, especially vegetables.
- Sensory fun for pre-school children Sight, sound, taste, touch and smell – how you can help your pre-schooler make sense of the world around them
- Moving and grooving with your child Dancing is a great activity to try with your baby or toddler - it’s fun and will help develop some key skills.
- Magic moves for toddlers Toddlers just love to show off their latest physical achievements and, thankfully, it can all add up to the beginnings of a healthy lifestyle.
- I am so active! Children's bodies are growing and developing fast and they seem to have a real need to try out their newly-acquired skills at every opportunity.
- Get Moving It’s good for children to relax and unwind after a long day at school, but it's also good for them to get active too!
- The Tasting Game - getting toddlers to try new foods Encourage your child to try new types of food by making the process fun.
- Helping children develop coordination skills Lots of ideas to help children develop their movement and coordination skills.
- Make time for family mealtimes We all lead busy lives but it’s important to make healthy regular meals a normal part of family life.
- Tummy time for babies Give your baby some tummy time - it helps them see their surroundings from a different perspective and promotes physical development.
- Toddler sleep Top tips and advice so that you and your toddler both get a good night's sleep.
- Sports for children with disabilities Everyone can enjoy the benefits of sport and activity - including disabled people.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (22)
- Game (0)