Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 7 articles for you:
- Our learning areas - Physical Development Physical development is all about movement, awareness of the body, gaining a sense of space and understanding health and what the body needs.
- Sid and CBeebies Little Swimmers Make a Big Splash Double Olympic Champion Rebecca Adlington joins Sid and the Splashtime gang some swimming tips.
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Sports for children with disabilities Everyone can enjoy the benefits of sport and activity - including disabled people.
- The Equality Act and disabled children in school or nursery The Equality Act - what this means for children with disabilities in school or nursery.
- How to work with schools Schools and nurseries have a duty not to discriminate against children with disabilities.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (7)
- Game (0)