Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 15 articles for you:
- Our learning areas - Physical development Physical development is all about movement, awareness of the body, gaining a sense of space and understanding health and what the body needs.
- Sid and CBeebies Little Swimmers Make a Big Splash Double Olympic Champion Rebecca Adlington joins Sid and the Splashtime gang some swimming tips.
- Tree Fu Tom: Behind The Spells Watch this behind the scenes film about how the spells are designed to help children develop crucial movement skills.
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- Bed wetting It can be stressful for both parent and child – but with patience and support, your child will usually become dry in their own time.
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Portion sizes for kids The impact of portion size on children’s eating behaviour – and the best plan of action to take as a parent or carer.
- Cooking and baking with kids Cooking with children can be fun and teaches them about numbers, weights, ingredients, new tastes and healthy eating.
- Keeping boredom at bay Cheap and easy things to keep your child busy when you have tried all the usual activities and run out of ideas.
- Get Moving It’s good for children to relax and unwind after a long day at school, but it's also good for them to get active too!
- Make time for family mealtimes We all lead busy lives but it’s important to make healthy regular meals a normal part of family life.
- Sports for children with disabilities Everyone can enjoy the benefits of sport and activity - including disabled people.
- CBeebies for 5-6 year olds As children reach school age they begin to spread their wings and want more independence.
- Happy family mealtimes Top tips for making mealtimes with fussy young eaters fun, heathy and less stressful.
- Fun physical activities for kids Lots of ideas for building fun physical activity into everyday family life.