Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 12 articles for you:
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Weaning: starting your baby on solids Advice on suitable weaning foods to encourage long-term acceptance of healthy foods, especially vegetables.
- Moving and grooving with your child Dancing is a great activity to try with your baby or toddler - it’s fun and will help develop some key skills.
- I am so active! Children's bodies are growing and developing fast and they seem to have a real need to try out their newly-acquired skills at every opportunity.
- Tummy time for babies Give your baby some tummy time - it helps them see their surroundings from a different perspective and promotes physical development.
- Why babies put things in their mouth Young babies learn use their hands and mouth to explore the world around them.
- Baby sleep problems and solutions Most parents will have a sleep issue with their child at some stage.
- Baby activities Tops tips for simple and fun play activities you do with a young baby.
- Advice on laying babies on their backs or tummies Time on their tummy and back is good for your baby's general development and mobility.
- Advice on your toddlers TV and computer habits Should you let your child spend time in front of a TV or computer screen? Here are some points to consider.
- How action rhymes and songs help children learn Action rhymes may just seem like simple fun to us, but they really can help children learn.
- How toddlers learn through repetition Babies and toddlers thrive on repetition - it's how they learn new information.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (0)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (12)
- Game (0)