Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 5 articles for you:
- Your child's first day at school/nursery Top tips for things you can do to help your child prepare for this important milestone.
- Parents as partners Parents and teachers working together can really extend a child's development.
- CBeebies for 5-6 year olds As children reach school age they begin to spread their wings and want more independence.
- Helping kids understand emotions and feelings Help your child to be better able to express their own needs and feelings.
- Challenging behaviour in young children Dealing with a child's difficult behaviour can be quite worrying at times.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (1)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (5)
- Game (0)