Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 21 articles for you:
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- Weaning: starting your baby on solids Advice on suitable weaning foods to encourage long-term acceptance of healthy foods, especially vegetables.
- Kids love rhymes and rhyming Singing and chanting rhymes with your toddler can have a dramatic impact on their development - especially their early literacy and language skills.
- Moving and grooving with your child Dancing is a great activity to try with your baby or toddler - it’s fun and will help develop some key skills.
- Babies love faces Babies love faces. And, it seems that making use of your babies first 'toy'- the human face - can provide more than just entertainment.
- Exploring the seasons with children As each season passes, there are so many fun learning opportunities for children to explore.
- Play with your baby using a treasure basket Your baby can enjoy learning while playing with a collection of easy-to-find items.
- Toddler sleep Top tips and advice so that you and your toddler both get a good night's sleep.
- Toddlers learn by helping Most toddlers love to be close to you and to be involved in everything you do.
- Socks come in matching pairs! Toddlers love to help - and they also enjoy solving simple puzzles too.
- Schemas: play and your toddler Developmental psychologists call certain sets of play behaviours 'schemas'.
- Potty training for toddlers Knowing when your child is ready for toilet training - and some top tips for success.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- Why babies put things in their mouth Young babies learn use their hands and mouth to explore the world around them.
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
- Talking to your baby Babies are communicating with us from the moment they are born.
- Baby sleep problems and solutions Most parents will have a sleep issue with their child at some stage.
- Baby activities Tops tips for simple and fun play activities you do with a young baby.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (21)
- Game (0)