Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 9 articles for you:
- Watch me go! Paying your toddler attention and joining in with them as they master new skills will really boost their confidence.
- Your child's first day at school/nursery Top tips for things you can do to help your child prepare for this important milestone.
- Potty training for toddlers Knowing when your child is ready for toilet training - and some top tips for success.
- Parents as partners Parents and teachers working together can really extend a child's development.
- CBeebies for 5-6 year olds As children reach school age they begin to spread their wings and want more independence.
- Why babies put things in their mouth Young babies learn use their hands and mouth to explore the world around them.
- Helping kids understand emotions and feelings Help your child to be better able to express their own needs and feelings.
- Challenging behaviour in young children Dealing with a child's difficult behaviour can be quite worrying at times.
- How toddlers learn through repetition Babies and toddlers thrive on repetition - it's how they learn new information.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (1)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (9)
- Game (0)