Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 15 articles for you:
- A CBeebies Christmas Carol CBeebies favourites in a musical Christmas show
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Portion sizes for kids The impact of portion size on children’s eating behaviour – and the best plan of action to take as a parent or carer.
- Exploring the seasons with children As each season passes, there are so many fun learning opportunities for children to explore.
- Make time for family mealtimes We all lead busy lives but it’s important to make healthy regular meals a normal part of family life.
- Your child's first day at school/nursery Top tips for things you can do to help your child prepare for this important milestone.
- Parents as partners Parents and teachers working together can really extend a child's development.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- CBeebies for 5-6 year olds As children reach school age they begin to spread their wings and want more independence.
- Happy family mealtimes Top tips for making mealtimes with fussy young eaters fun, heathy and less stressful.
- Kids understanding family trees Help your child understand relationships by creating a family tree.
- Helping kids understand emotions and feelings Help your child to be better able to express their own needs and feelings.
- Challenging behaviour in young children Dealing with a child's difficult behaviour can be quite worrying at times.
- Teaching kids to care for animals Learning to care for animals provides an invaluable experience for your child.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (15)
- Game (0)