Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 14 articles for you:
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- The benefits of reading to your baby Enjoying stories with your baby is a great learning experience and it has many positive effects on your child’s development.
- Listening to music with your baby Babies are born with a natural ability to appreciate music - and early exposure to music can have a profound effect on their learning development.
- Moving and grooving with your child Dancing is a great activity to try with your baby or toddler - it’s fun and will help develop some key skills.
- Babies love faces Babies love faces. And, it seems that making use of your babies first 'toy'- the human face - can provide more than just entertainment.
- Baby Massage: great for you and your baby You don't need to attend a class to enjoy the wonderful benefits of a baby massage together. Have a go at home!
- Play with your baby using a treasure basket Your baby can enjoy learning while playing with a collection of easy-to-find items.
- Why babies put things in their mouth Young babies learn use their hands and mouth to explore the world around them.
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
- Talking to your baby Babies are communicating with us from the moment they are born.
- Baby sleep problems and solutions Most parents will have a sleep issue with their child at some stage.
- Baby activities Tops tips for simple and fun play activities you do with a young baby.
- Advice on laying babies on their backs or tummies Time on their tummy and back is good for your baby's general development and mobility.
- How toddlers learn through repetition Babies and toddlers thrive on repetition - it's how they learn new information.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (0)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (14)
- Game (0)