Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 30 articles for you:
- Help your children learn a new language Learning other languages can have many benefits for young children.
- Benefits of CBeebies Radio CBeebies Radio can help enhance vital listening and communication skills in your child.
- Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button.
- Tree Fu Tom: Behind The Spells Watch this behind the scenes film about how the spells are designed to help children develop crucial movement skills.
- How Tree Fu Tom Can Help Children With Dyspraxia Dyspraxia is a specific learning difficulty which affects particular aspects of development.
- Toddlers with lots of questions One of the joys of young children is that they always want to know more!
- The benefits of teaching ICT to autistic children ICT is a great learning tool for children with autism and related communication disorders.
- The benefits of using Makaton signing Using Makaton signing can boost a child’s confidence and communication skills - and encourage them to express themselves creatively.
- Kids love rhymes and rhyming Singing and chanting rhymes with your toddler can have a dramatic impact on their development - especially their early literacy and language skills.
- Learning to read: why are books and stories important? Reading with your child can give them a love of stories and books that will stay with them for life.
- Look who’s counting! Learning to recognise numbers and count can be great fun for toddlers. Here are some tips for helping them along...
- Alphabet fun and games There are lots of fun and creative ways to help your child learn the names and sounds of the letters in the alphabet.
- How toddlers learn about different sounds How you can help your toddler to discriminate between all the different sounds around them.
- Toddler Talk What to expect - and how parents can best support their child through the complicated process of learning to talk.
- Modern education - not just the 3 Rs Creative development is as important as the other areas in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Developing listening skills Young children love telling us about everything and anything - but they also need to practise their listening skills.
- The benefits of singing to your baby Singing to your baby can have a profound effect on your baby's development, particularly their speech and language skills.
- What is Makaton? CBeebies Grown-ups - Makaton uses signs, symbols and speech to help children and adults communicate.