Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 8 articles for you:
- Being a friend: Your child's social skills How children learn to deal with difference and resolve conflict will come from the example the adults around them set
- Tree Fu Tom: Behind The Spells Watch this behind the scenes film about how the spells are designed to help children develop crucial movement skills.
- Making time for books at home Your child may be starting to learn to read on their own at school, but it’s still important to continue enjoying books together at home.
- The benefits of reading to your baby Enjoying stories with your baby is a great learning experience and it has many positive effects on your child’s development.
- Toddlers and friendship What you can do to encourage your toddler to play with other children and make new friends.
- Pre-schoolers making friends How to help your pre-schooler understand what it is to be a friend – and build on the new friendships they are making
- Family's role in your child's life Help your child to forge strong family connections – even when your relatives live far away.
- Toddler Talk What to expect - and how parents can best support their child through the complicated process of learning to talk.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (0)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (1)