Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 17 articles for you:
- Sid and CBeebies Little Swimmers Make a Big Splash Double Olympic Champion Rebecca Adlington joins Sid and the Splashtime gang some swimming tips.
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- Internet use and safety Follow some simple safety tips to help your kids to be safe on the Internet
- Bed wetting It can be stressful for both parent and child – but with patience and support, your child will usually become dry in their own time.
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Portion sizes for kids The impact of portion size on children’s eating behaviour – and the best plan of action to take as a parent or carer.
- Get Moving It’s good for children to relax and unwind after a long day at school, but it's also good for them to get active too!
- Young children and technology at home Striking a balance is the key when it comes to the amount of time your child spends in front of a TV or computer screen.
- Make time for family mealtimes We all lead busy lives but it’s important to make healthy regular meals a normal part of family life.
- Toddlers and imaginative play Play is essential for your toddler, and a crucial part of their learning.
- Sports for children with disabilities Everyone can enjoy the benefits of sport and activity - including disabled people.
- Picnic time Top tips and advice for making a picnic with a toddler a healthy and fun affair.
- Happy family mealtimes Top tips for making mealtimes with fussy young eaters fun, heathy and less stressful.
- Kids understanding family trees Help your child understand relationships by creating a family tree.
- Helping kids understand emotions and feelings Help your child to be better able to express their own needs and feelings.
- Challenging behaviour in young children Dealing with a child's difficult behaviour can be quite worrying at times.
- Fun physical activities for kids Lots of ideas for building fun physical activity into everyday family life.