Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 6 articles for you:
- Exploring outdoors Getting out and about – whether it’s pottering in the garden, a trip to the local park or a walk to the shops - is great for stimulating your child’s curiosity to explore the world outside their home.
- Learning to read: why are books and stories important? Reading with your child can give them a love of stories and books that will stay with them for life.
- Family's role in your child's life Help your child to forge strong family connections – even when your relatives live far away.
- Spotting and nurturing talent Encouraging your child to try a wide range of activities – without being a pushy parent.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- Kids understanding family trees Help your child understand relationships by creating a family tree.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (6)
- Game (0)