Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 9 articles for you:
- Our learning areas - Reading and Writing Reading and writing is all about young children making marks; enjoying books, rhymes, songs and stories; linking sounds and letters together and handwriting.
- Helping children with numbers and maths Ideas for supporting and encouraging your child's learning at home.
- Telling stories to children Reading stories out loud to your toddler really encourages your child's listening skills.
- Toddlers learn by helping Most toddlers love to be close to you and to be involved in everything you do.
- Making up stories with toddlers Encouraging children to make up their own stories can really improve their vocabulary and confidence.
- Learning to write 'Mark making' is the start of a journey towards being able to write.
- Budding artists Help your child develop their artistic skills by giving them lots of opportunities to stimulate their creativity.
- A book at bedtime The benefits to your child of sharing a book at bedtime are numerous.
- How toddlers learn through repetition Babies and toddlers thrive on repetition - it's how they learn new information.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (0)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (9)
- Game (0)