Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 16 articles for you:
- Using musical instruments in creative play Creative play that involves listening to and making music together can help your child’s learning and development.
- The benefits of using Makaton signing Using Makaton signing can boost a child’s confidence and communication skills - and encourage them to express themselves creatively.
- Time to get painting Painting with your toddler is a great way for your child to explore colour – and a great way for you to have fun together.
- Pretend play with toddlers Enjoy some imaginative play with your toddler – they’ll love drawing faces and having fun with puppets.
- Toddlers and imaginative play Play is essential for your toddler, and a crucial part of their learning.
- Telling stories to children Reading stories out loud to your toddler really encourages your child's listening skills.
- Toddlers learn by helping Most toddlers love to be close to you and to be involved in everything you do.
- Socks come in matching pairs! Toddlers love to help - and they also enjoy solving simple puzzles too.
- Have fun taking photos Make the most of events and outings, with some great-value, photo fun.
- Schemas: play and your toddler Developmental psychologists call certain sets of play behaviours 'schemas'.
- Paint, draw, make...create! Enhance your child's creativity by getting the glue stick and paints out.
- Gardening for children Your toddler can have fun gardening while learning about the world around them.
- Cooking and baking with kids Have some culinary fun with your toddler - it will teach them lots of new skills.
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
- Budding artists Help your child develop their artistic skills by giving them lots of opportunities to stimulate their creativity.
- Ideas for inexpensive and free activities for kids Great things to do at little cost that will keep toddlers happy for hours.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (1)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (16)
- Game (0)