Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 23 articles for you:
- Sid and CBeebies Little Swimmers Make a Big Splash Double Olympic Champion Rebecca Adlington joins Sid and the Splashtime gang some swimming tips.
- Internet use and safety Follow some simple safety tips to help your kids to be safe on the Internet
- Bed wetting It can be stressful for both parent and child – but with patience and support, your child will usually become dry in their own time.
- Exploring outdoors Getting out and about – whether it’s pottering in the garden, a trip to the local park or a walk to the shops - is great for stimulating your child’s curiosity to explore the world outside their home.
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Understanding and helping 'fussy eaters' Why children become fussy or picky eaters in their second year - and how you can make foods more familiar and more easily accepted.
- Portion sizes for kids The impact of portion size on children’s eating behaviour – and the best plan of action to take as a parent or carer.
- Kids love rhymes and rhyming Singing and chanting rhymes with your toddler can have a dramatic impact on their development - especially their early literacy and language skills.
- Moving and grooving with your child Dancing is a great activity to try with your baby or toddler - it’s fun and will help develop some key skills.
- Magic moves for toddlers Toddlers just love to show off their latest physical achievements and, thankfully, it can all add up to the beginnings of a healthy lifestyle.
- Looking after yourself Parenting can be a very rewarding and joyful experience, but it can also be exhausting. Remember to make time to look after yourself and nurture your own needs.
- The Tasting Game - getting toddlers to try new foods Encourage your child to try new types of food by making the process fun.
- Young children and technology at home Striking a balance is the key when it comes to the amount of time your child spends in front of a TV or computer screen.
- Make time for family mealtimes We all lead busy lives but it’s important to make healthy regular meals a normal part of family life.
- Toddlers and imaginative play Play is essential for your toddler, and a crucial part of their learning.
- Play with your baby using a treasure basket Your baby can enjoy learning while playing with a collection of easy-to-find items.
- Toddler sleep Top tips and advice so that you and your toddler both get a good night's sleep.
- Sports for children with disabilities Everyone can enjoy the benefits of sport and activity - including disabled people.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (2)
- Special Educational Needs (0)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)