Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 9 articles for you:
- Being a friend: Your child's social skills How children learn to deal with difference and resolve conflict will come from the example the adults around them set
- Exploring outdoors Getting out and about – whether it’s pottering in the garden, a trip to the local park or a walk to the shops - is great for stimulating your child’s curiosity to explore the world outside their home.
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Toddlers and friendship What you can do to encourage your toddler to play with other children and make new friends.
- Watch me go! Paying your toddler attention and joining in with them as they master new skills will really boost their confidence.
- Toddler Talk What to expect - and how parents can best support their child through the complicated process of learning to talk.
- Looking after yourself Parenting can be a very rewarding and joyful experience, but it can also be exhausting. Remember to make time to look after yourself and nurture your own needs.
- Happy family mealtimes Top tips for making mealtimes with fussy young eaters fun, heathy and less stressful.
- Kids understanding family trees Help your child understand relationships by creating a family tree.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (0)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (9)
- Game (0)