Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 63 articles for you:
- Help your children learn a new language Learning other languages can have many benefits for young children.
- What is CBeebies Radio? Watch Cerrie and Alex tell you all about CBeebies Radio.
- Our learning areas - Communication Physical development is all about movement, awareness of the body, gaining a sense of space and understanding health and what the body needs.
- Our learning areas - Physical Development Physical development is all about movement, awareness of the body, gaining a sense of space and understanding health and what the body needs.
- Our learning areas - Reading and Writing Reading and writing is all about young children making marks; enjoying books, rhymes, songs and stories; linking sounds and letters together and handwriting.
- Our learning areas - Problem Solving Problem Solving is all about looking at patterns and colours, understanding numbers and shapes as well as comparing measurements.
- Our learning areas - Finding Out Finding out is all about a child’s knowledge and understanding of their world.
- Sid and CBeebies Little Swimmers Make a Big Splash Double Olympic Champion Rebecca Adlington joins Sid and the Splashtime gang some swimming tips.
- Internet use and safety Follow some simple safety tips to help your kids to be safe on the Internet
- Techno-savvy toddlers Technology is all around us – mobile phones, computers, CCTV cameras, interactive toys and games – but should we really encourage young children to ‘play’ with technology?
- Toddlers with lots of questions One of the joys of young children is that they always want to know more!
- Exploring outdoors Getting out and about – whether it’s pottering in the garden, a trip to the local park or a walk to the shops - is great for stimulating your child’s curiosity to explore the world outside their home.
- Bed wetting It can be stressful for both parent and child – but with patience and support, your child will usually become dry in their own time.
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Using musical instruments in creative play Creative play that involves listening to and making music together can help your child’s learning and development.
- Understanding and helping children who are fussy eaters Why children become fussy or picky eaters in their second year - and how you can make foods more familiar and more easily accepted.
- Portion sizes for kids The impact of portion size on children’s eating behaviour – and the best plan of action to take as a parent or carer.
- The benefits of using Makaton signing Using Makaton signing can boost a child’s confidence and communication skills - and encourage them to express themselves creatively.