Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 50 articles for you:
- What is CBeebies Radio? Watch Cerrie and Alex tell you all about CBeebies Radio.
- Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button.
- Our learning areas - Communication Physical development is all about movement, awareness of the body, gaining a sense of space and understanding health and what the body needs.
- Our learning areas - Physical Development Physical development is all about movement, awareness of the body, gaining a sense of space and understanding health and what the body needs.
- Our learning areas - Reading and Writing Reading and writing is all about young children making marks; enjoying books, rhymes, songs and stories; linking sounds and letters together and handwriting.
- Our learning areas - Problem Solving Problem Solving is all about looking at patterns and colours, understanding numbers and shapes as well as comparing measurements.
- Our learning areas - Finding Out Finding out is all about a child’s knowledge and understanding of their world.
- Sid and CBeebies Little Swimmers Make a Big Splash Double Olympic Champion Rebecca Adlington joins Sid and the Splashtime gang some swimming tips.
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- Internet use and safety Follow some simple safety tips to help your kids to be safe on the Internet
- How Tree Fu Tom Can Help Children With Dyspraxia Dyspraxia is a specific learning difficulty which affects particular aspects of development.
- Choosing a school for a child with SEN Finding the right educational setting for a child with special needs may mean a difficult choice between mainstream and special school.
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Dance for children with disabilities They may have certain limitations, but disabled children of all abilities can gradually learn the physical and technical skills for dance.
- Bringing up a child with cerebral palsy One mother’s story – how the condition affects her son, and how she has found the parents of other children with special needs to be the best support.
- Speech and language difficulties Children with communication difficulties can struggle to be understood and to express themselves. But there are strategies which can be put in place to help them.
- Bringing up a child with learning difficulties A child with learning difficulties will take longer to achieve developmental milestones, but there are lots of things you can do to help your child make progress.
- Helping your child prepare for an operation With a little forward planning, your child’s hospital treatment need not be a stressful experience. Here are some tips for making it as easy and relaxed as possible.