Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 10 articles for you:
- Sid and CBeebies Little Swimmers Make a Big Splash Double Olympic Champion Rebecca Adlington joins Sid and the Splashtime gang some swimming tips.
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- Internet use and safety Follow some simple safety tips to help your kids to be safe on the Internet
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Helping your child prepare for an operation With a little forward planning, your child’s hospital treatment need not be a stressful experience. Here are some tips for making it as easy and relaxed as possible.
- Travel with your child with special needs Top tips for successful travel with your child with special needs.
- Suspecting a problem with your child's development Every child is unique and will develop at their own rate. However, sometimes a parent instinctively knows when something is not quite right. If this is how you are feeling, it’s important to seek advice and support.
- Sports for children with disabilities Everyone can enjoy the benefits of sport and activity - including disabled people.
- Picnic time Top tips and advice for making a picnic with a toddler a healthy and fun affair.
- Looking after the grown-up too When your child has additional needs it is important to find time for yourself.