Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 11 articles for you:
- The Alphablocks guide to: Phonics Phonics is explained with the help of the Alphablocks.
- Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button.
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- How Tree Fu Tom Can Help Children With Dyspraxia Dyspraxia is a specific learning difficulty which affects particular aspects of development.
- Making time for books at home Your child may be starting to learn to read on their own at school, but it’s still important to continue enjoying books together at home.
- Alphabet fun and games There are lots of fun and creative ways to help your child learn the names and sounds of the letters in the alphabet.
- Starting to write It is a magical moment when your child first starts to mark make or write.
- Helping children with numbers and maths Ideas for supporting and encouraging your child's learning at home.
- What is phonics? Phonics is a way of decoding written letters and spoken sounds.
- Learning to write 'Mark making' is the start of a journey towards being able to write.
- A book at bedtime The benefits to your child of sharing a book at bedtime are numerous.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (11)
- Game (0)