Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 5 articles for you:
- How Tree Fu Tom Can Help Children With Dyspraxia Dyspraxia is a specific learning difficulty which affects particular aspects of development.
- Making time for books at home Your child may be starting to learn to read on their own at school, but it’s still important to continue enjoying books together at home.
- Starting to write It is a magical moment when your child first starts to mark make or write.
- Helping children with numbers and maths Ideas for supporting and encouraging your child's learning at home.
- What is phonics? Phonics is a way of decoding written letters and spoken sounds.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (5)
- Game (0)