Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 18 articles for you:
- Our learning areas - Finding Out Finding out is all about a child’s knowledge and understanding of their world.
- Sid and CBeebies Little Swimmers Make a Big Splash Double Olympic Champion Rebecca Adlington joins Sid and the Splashtime gang some swimming tips.
- Helping children develop movement skills with Tree Fu Tom The spells in Tree Fu Tom have all been designed to help with the development of foundation movement skills.
- Helping your child get ready for school with Tree Fu Tom Tree Fu Tom online has been designed to encourage children of all abilities to develop the skills that are essential for classroom learning.
- Playing CBeebies Webcam Games Support with using webcam games.
- Making time for books at home Your child may be starting to learn to read on their own at school, but it’s still important to continue enjoying books together at home.
- Helping children learn about shapes and patterns Lots of fun and creative ways to introduce the concept of shape and pattern to young children.
- Family's role in your child's life Help your child to forge strong family connections – even when your relatives live far away.
- Teaching children to dress themselves Help your child to acquire the skills they need to dress themselves independently.
- Keeping boredom at bay Cheap and easy things to keep your child busy when you have tried all the usual activities and run out of ideas.
- Exploring the seasons with children As each season passes, there are so many fun learning opportunities for children to explore.
- Spotting and nurturing talent Encouraging your child to try a wide range of activities – without being a pushy parent.
- Have fun taking photos Make the most of events and outings, with some great-value, photo fun.
- Preparing your child for a new sibling The arrival of a new sibling can be a tricky time for an older child.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- Kids understanding family trees Help your child understand relationships by creating a family tree.
- Helping kids understand emotions and feelings Help your child to be better able to express their own needs and feelings.
- Teaching kids to care for animals Learning to care for animals provides an invaluable experience for your child.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (18)
- Game (0)