Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 58 articles for you:
- Help your children learn a new language Learning other languages can have many benefits for young children.
- What is CBeebies Radio? Watch Cerrie and Alex tell you all about CBeebies Radio.
- Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button Andy's Wild Adventures Quiz on Red Button.
- Our learning areas - Communication Physical development is all about movement, awareness of the body, gaining a sense of space and understanding health and what the body needs.
- Our learning areas - Physical Development Physical development is all about movement, awareness of the body, gaining a sense of space and understanding health and what the body needs.
- Our learning areas - Reading and Writing Reading and writing is all about young children making marks; enjoying books, rhymes, songs and stories; linking sounds and letters together and handwriting.
- Our learning areas - Problem Solving Problem Solving is all about looking at patterns and colours, understanding numbers and shapes as well as comparing measurements.
- Our learning areas - Finding Out Finding out is all about a child’s knowledge and understanding of their world.
- Sid and CBeebies Little Swimmers Make a Big Splash Double Olympic Champion Rebecca Adlington joins Sid and the Splashtime gang some swimming tips.
- Tree Fu Tom: Behind The Spells Watch this behind the scenes film about how the spells are designed to help children develop crucial movement skills.
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- Helping children develop movement skills with Tree Fu Tom The spells in Tree Fu Tom have all been designed to help with the development of foundation movement skills.
- Helping your child get ready for school with Tree Fu Tom Tree Fu Tom online has been designed to encourage children of all abilities to develop the skills that are essential for classroom learning.
- Playing CBeebies Webcam Games Support with using webcam games.
- Internet use and safety Follow some simple safety tips to help your kids to be safe on the Internet
- How Tree Fu Tom Can Help Children With Dyspraxia Dyspraxia is a specific learning difficulty which affects particular aspects of development.
- Bed wetting It can be stressful for both parent and child – but with patience and support, your child will usually become dry in their own time.
- Swimming and the Big Splash Swimming has many health and fitness benefits and is something that the whole family can enjoy.