Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 2 articles for you:
- Our learning areas - Maths & puzzles Maths and Puzzles is all about looking at patterns and colours, understanding numbers and shapes as well as comparing measurements. It’s much more than just adding up and taking away.
- 1, 2, 3... and away we go with numbers Simple and fun ways to help your child develop their number recognition skills.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (0)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Learning and growing (1)
- Health and wellbeing (0)
- Childcare and school (0)
- Behaviour and Independence (0)
- Family and friends (0)
- Technology and the internet (0)