Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 10 articles for you:
- Toddlers with lots of questions One of the joys of young children is that they always want to know more!
- Sensory fun for pre-school children Sight, sound, taste, touch and smell – how you can help your pre-schooler make sense of the world around them
- Helping children learn about shapes and patterns Lots of fun and creative ways to introduce the concept of shape and pattern to young children.
- Exploring the seasons with children As each season passes, there are so many fun learning opportunities for children to explore.
- Have fun taking photos Make the most of events and outings, with some great-value, photo fun.
- Schemas: play and your toddler Developmental psychologists call certain sets of play behaviours 'schemas'.
- Preparing your child for a new sibling The arrival of a new sibling can be a tricky time for an older child.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- Cooking and baking with kids Have some culinary fun with your toddler - it will teach them lots of new skills.
- Teaching kids to care for animals Learning to care for animals provides an invaluable experience for your child.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (1)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (10)
- Game (0)