Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 21 articles for you:
- Our learning areas - Finding Out Finding out is all about a child’s knowledge and understanding of their world.
- Sid and CBeebies Little Swimmers Make a Big Splash Double Olympic Champion Rebecca Adlington joins Sid and the Splashtime gang some swimming tips.
- Helping children develop movement skills with Tree Fu Tom The spells in Tree Fu Tom have all been designed to help with the development of foundation movement skills.
- Helping your child get ready for school with Tree Fu Tom Tree Fu Tom online has been designed to encourage children of all abilities to develop the skills that are essential for classroom learning.
- Playing CBeebies Webcam Games Support with using webcam games.
- Toddlers with lots of questions One of the joys of young children is that they always want to know more!
- Exploring outdoors Getting out and about – whether it’s pottering in the garden, a trip to the local park or a walk to the shops - is great for stimulating your child’s curiosity to explore the world outside their home.
- Sensory fun for pre-school children Sight, sound, taste, touch and smell – how you can help your pre-schooler make sense of the world around them
- How toddlers learn to share Learning to share is a big milestone for many young children. But what can you do to help your little one understand the concept of sharing?
- Helping children learn about shapes and patterns Lots of fun and creative ways to introduce the concept of shape and pattern to young children.
- Family's role in your child's life Help your child to forge strong family connections – even when your relatives live far away.
- Teaching children to dress themselves Help your child to acquire the skills they need to dress themselves independently.
- Exploring the seasons with children As each season passes, there are so many fun learning opportunities for children to explore.
- Have fun taking photos Make the most of events and outings, with some great-value, photo fun.
- Schemas: play and your toddler Developmental psychologists call certain sets of play behaviours 'schemas'.
- Preparing your child for a new sibling The arrival of a new sibling can be a tricky time for an older child.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- Kids understanding family trees Help your child understand relationships by creating a family tree.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (21)
- Game (0)