Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 6 articles for you:
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- Exploring the seasons with children As each season passes, there are so many fun learning opportunities for children to explore.
- Toddler sleep Top tips and advice so that you and your toddler both get a good night's sleep.
- Schemas: play and your toddler Developmental psychologists call certain sets of play behaviours 'schemas'.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- Teaching kids to care for animals Learning to care for animals provides an invaluable experience for your child.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (6)
- Game (0)