Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 11 articles for you:
- Using musical instruments in creative play Creative play that involves listening to and making music together can help your child’s learning and development.
- The benefits of using Makaton signing Using Makaton signing can boost a child’s confidence and communication skills - and encourage them to express themselves creatively.
- Let’s get planting! Whether it’s planting seeds in a pot or tending flowers or vegetables in a garden, growing things is a wonderful, hands-on learning experience for pre-school children.
- Modern education - not just the 3 Rs Creative development is as important as the other areas in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Learning about colours with kids How grown-ups can help children begin to identify and name colours.
- Toddlers and imaginative play Play is essential for your toddler, and a crucial part of their learning.
- Have fun taking photos Make the most of events and outings, with some great-value, photo fun.
- Schemas: play and your toddler Developmental psychologists call certain sets of play behaviours 'schemas'.
- Paint, draw, make...create! Enhance your child's creativity by getting the glue stick and paints out.
- Gardening for children Your toddler can have fun gardening while learning about the world around them.
- Cooking and baking with kids Have some culinary fun with your toddler - it will teach them lots of new skills.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (1)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (11)
- Game (0)