Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 10 articles for you:
- How Tree Fu Tom Can Help Children With Dyspraxia Dyspraxia is a specific learning difficulty which affects particular aspects of development.
- Pre-schoolers making friends How to help your pre-schooler understand what it is to be a friend – and build on the new friendships they are making
- Starting to write It is a magical moment when your child first starts to mark make or write.
- Helping children with numbers and maths Ideas for supporting and encouraging your child's learning at home.
- Your child's first day at school/nursery Top tips for things you can do to help your child prepare for this important milestone.
- What is phonics? Phonics is a way of decoding written letters and spoken sounds.
- Parents as partners Parents and teachers working together can really extend a child's development.
- Meeting new people and diversity There are many ways we can help our child to understand and celebrate diversity.
- CBeebies for 5-6 year olds As children reach school age they begin to spread their wings and want more independence.
- Maths revision for parents Show your child how exciting and useful numbers and counting can be.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (10)
- Game (0)