Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 7 articles for you:
- Babies love faces Babies love faces. And, it seems that making use of your babies first 'toy'- the human face - can provide more than just entertainment.
- Show and tell with your baby How showing and telling your little one things can develop your baby's reasoning skills.
- Why babies put things in their mouth Young babies learn use their hands and mouth to explore the world around them.
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
- Baby sleep problems and solutions Most parents will have a sleep issue with their child at some stage.
- Baby activities Tops tips for simple and fun play activities you do with a young baby.
- Advice on laying babies on their backs or tummies Time on their tummy and back is good for your baby's general development and mobility.
Age & needs
- Physical Needs (0)
- Special Educational Needs (0)
- Sensory Impairments (0)
- Diagnoses and medical care (0)
- Support for families (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (7)
- Game (0)